Welcome to FCHS Cheer Blogspot!!! This blog has been created to keep you up to date with what we have going on! ENJOY!!!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

First I want to say that I am so proud of my 2010-2011 Cheerleaders! You all did an amazing job this week at practice and I appreciate your hard work and dedication... (well the majority of you). I am confident you all will not let us down this season. Keep up the good work ladies!

A big Congratulations goes out to our new Captain and Co-captains for the 2010-2011 school year!

Demi McCoy: FCHS Cheerleading Captain
Carrie Dixon: FCHS Cheerleading 1st Co-Captain
Taylor McCandless: FCHS Cheerleading 2nd Co-Captain

Way to go ladies! Get ready because you have a lot of work ahead of you! See you all Monday! Be ready for round 2! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment